。除此之外，星传媒体中国赢得了由Campaign 亚洲举办的2011年大中华区年度最佳媒介代理商奖。作为全球排名第一品牌传播公司，星传媒体（www.smvgroup.com）包含专业的消费者沟通 公司，并拥有全球整合的网络。星传媒体（SMG）的全球机构包括策略营销传播机构，专长于媒体管理、媒体赞助（response media）、互联网和数字传播，以及多元文化、娱乐营销、游戏行销、运动行销、赞助商广告、活动营销和媒体等领域。星传媒体（SMG）在全球拥有110 个办公机构和将近7000 名的员工，为众多国际知名公司提供品牌建设服务。
# Search Director 搜索营销总监
To maintain overall control of work-flow and assigned subordinate responsibilities within their group. He or she will oversee the progress of all projects and provide assistance, where necessary, to assure timely completion of projects. Additionally, this individual will ensure that projects are produced completely, correctly and with a maximum of manpower efficiency.
• Setting strategic principles for client search initiatives, based on objectives
• Development of P&G “Always On” Search Strategies for each brand
• Developing action plans for achieving and measuring search campaign success, including determining key metrics, processes for measurement and optimization
• Oversight of the relationship with Baidu and Google
• Evaluate and recommend full spectrum of search alliances, including all appropriate engine partners, search platforms, bid and campaign management tools
• Working with media, account, and agency partners to ensure search complements all client marketing activity
• Keeping clients and agency counterparts informed on latest developments in search industry and their potential implications for clients
• The SD will serve as their accounts’ “library” or main source of knowledge for CPA leadership across both Mediacom and Starcom
• He or she will develop better processes for improved work flow within SMG, and between agency partners and vendors
• The SD must often lead client and inter-agency “education” of search, and will be responsible for preparing and presenting best practices, case studies, and online media strategies developed for prospective clients
• Author quantifiable rationale for search’s inclusion within their clients’ (or perspective clients’) media mix. This will include justification from strategic, financial, and consumer engagement standpoints.
• Serve as client’s main point of contact, able to provide effective guidance and counsel on search marketing.
• This individual will be responsible for overseeing a team of dedicated search managers and associates.
• Fluency in Mandarin, and good command of English.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
• Minimum of four+ years of progressive levels of responsibility in search marketing
• Approximately six + years of progressive levels of responsibility in digital media and marketing
• Experience in both organic and paid search
• Experience in applying search marketing to brand-building & direct response initiatives
• Strong command of search engine research and reporting resources
• Knowledge of syndicated research tools
• Deep experience with at least one of the major bid management tools
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills – at least 3 years of people-management experience
• Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the media/marketing services profession
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities
• Ability to build and strengthen client relationships
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Strong analytical abilities
# Senior Search Manager 高级搜索营销经理
The job will require you to
• Provide high-quality strategy and tactics in client proposal
• Strong problem solving capability and implementation capacity.
• Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client’s business
• Manage day to day operational work on the given client(s)
• Ensure client projects are kept on track while adhering to campaign objectives.
• regular reporting to the line manager and timely escalation of issues to ensure proper handling and managing of jobs
• Proper track of what competition is doing and detail capturing of the same for regular industry update for both internal team and client
• Work on Search tools with analytical mindset
• Understand and keep updated with the fundamentals of Search marketing and in more general digital marketing
• Maintain positive outlook and drive to experience and learn hands-on
• Support new client pitch and new business proposal to existing clients.
• Have a profound understanding and upholding company’s mission and values.
• Above 5 years proven experience of Search and account service digital / media agency, consulting company (4A agency is preferred);
• Work experience with established high end brands preferred
• Degree in marketing, advertising, statistics preferred;
• Good at English & Chinese reading & writing.
# Planning Manager 媒介策划经理
• Crafting digital strategies for clients based on client needs and consumer insights;
• Creating tactical plans that are based on overall strategy and following through;
• Putting strategy and action plan decisions into action, maintaining constant contact with clients;
• Understanding and upholding company’s mission and values.
• Above 7-8 years proven experience of account service or planning position in digital / media agency, consulting company (4A agency is preferred);
• Experience of working with famous enterprise marketing department is preferred;
• Degree in marketing, advertising, business administration is preferred;
• Good proposal writing & presentation skills;
• Good command of English;
# Planning Manager 媒介策划经理
1. Has responsibility for a large account or several smaller accounts;
2. Leads and manages a team of planners or Senior Planners in day-to-day operation and execution of planning strategy;
3. Responsibility for project management, timeline and budget control;
4. Work closely with the senior members of the client and the team.
1. Over 5 years proven experience of account service or planning position in media agency, consulting company (4A agency is preferred);
2. Work experience with famous FMCG /brand teams preferred;
3. Degree in marketing, advertising, business administration is preferred;
4. Good proposal writing & presentation skills;
5. Good command of English.
# Digital Planning Manager 互动策划经理
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Write digital media recommendations for respective clients
- To develop own recommendations based on consumer insights,marketing updates/news and brand objectives following ROI blueprint. Manage/Supervise digital executives’ daily digital media work
- To ensure and verify that subordinates’ work are done accordingly and correctly Understand and can fully utilize research system/tools available in market for media recommendation
- To be familiar for the frequently used research system/tools; To provide training to subordinates whenever it’s necessary and needed
- Mini. 3-5 years of working experience in marketing/advertising related field for brand management
- Mini. 3-4years of working experience with mini. 2-3 subordinates – Be detail-oriented, patient and responsible for work;
- Always keep a cool head when facing numbers and pressure;
- Have good education track record in mathematics and marketing, sensitive with numbers;
- Be a frequent user of OFFICE software users Desirable:
- Have knowledge in the advertising industry, especially in the media sector; mini. 3-5 years of work experience in an international 4A media agency is preferred;
- Proven ability in successful campaign implementations (third party ad serving and tracking, measurement, billing reconciliation, winning awards)
- Preferably with senses of art directions for production needs Have an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and its competitors to determine sufficient advertising and media needs and to ensure plans are properly executed and delivered
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL
- Be a university bachelor degree holder or above, preferably with marketing or advertising related majors;
- Proven English skills (Fluency in English will be an advantage), College English Test band 6 or above.
# Tactical Planning Supervisor
-Delivering buying brief to Tactical Planners
-Preparing TV material requisition
-Delivering TV materials to TV stations
-Consolidating the spot plans and post buy reports within deadline to develop the delivery summaries reports
-Filing all documents and materials of his/her assigned brands
-Applying all possible buying tools to ensure the spot plans achieve the buying brief requirements and the optimization guidelines
-Keeping relationship with TV stations in order to collect update media information
• 3-5 years’ experience in Tactical Planning or Buying at media agency
• Good command of English and Chinese
• Good computer skills and knowledge of software applications
• Good attention to details and patience
• Good communication and negotiation skills
Applicant please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
And, specify source from SocialBeta